Saturday, September 8, 2012

Jokes is health......


In a building, A woman was making love with her lover in her
apartment at the 20th floor. Suddenly, she noticed her husband had arrived and said to her lover; "stay
here like a statue and don't move."
Husband entered an
d asked; "Who is this?"

Wife: This is a robot I bought to make love with
when you travel.

Husband: Ok my wife, let's make love now!

Wife: "No sweetheart,
yesterday I got my period. Let me go and
make dinner for
you."

After she left, the
husband said; 'Shit, I'm so horny, let me fuck this
robot!' He tried fucking.

The lover started talking in a metallic robotic way:
''SYSTEM ERROR! WRONG
HOLE! SYSTEM ERROR!
WRONG HOLE'.

Husband: "Shit! This Robot
is not working properly.
I'm throwing it out of the window.!"

The lover realising that he was on the 20th floor said; ''SOFTWARE
UPDATED' PLEASE TRY AGAIN!''


from:


Mathare University of Insane Creativity

No comments:

Post a Comment